Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mother's Day

Since Mother's Day was fast approaching, our second and third graders started in on a project to celebrate the most important women in their lives. To do this, students created their own People Magazine article, stating the reasons that their mother should be on the cover of People Magazine. Students thought of many creative reasons why their mother deserves to be on the cover. "My mom is the best cook ever!" and "My mom always talks with me and hugs me after I have a bad day." After writing their articles, students put their magazine together and designed a special cover of People Magazine, featuring a picture of their mother. Students worked hard at designing their pictures and making sure that their mother looked amazing on the cover of their magazine.









Happy Mother's Day from second and third grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment