Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Welcome New Second and Third Graders!

Welcome new second and third grade students and parents! I am excited to work with all of you this school year. We will be learning a lot about God's Word, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Handwriting.

This year my classroom has gone through a few important changes that I'm hoping will be beneficial to all of my second and third graders. First of all, my classroom now has a flexible seating arrangement; which means we have yoga balls for students to wiggle while sitting on as well as fidget desks for students to stand next to while moving their feet on the foot swing underneath the desks. These new seating arrangements will allow students to move more in the classroom and, hopefully, concentrate more on the work they're trying to finish while they get their wiggles out. One more new addition to our classroom is our SmartBoard. I have been praying for a SmartBoard since I came to this school and I'm excited to say that we will finally get one (it will be put in sometime this week)! With this SmartBoard, students will be able to have more of an interactive approach to all subjects. We are very excited to begin using it! Last, but definitely not least, our classroom received a bit of a makeover this summer with some new carpet! Below are a few pictures of our updated second and third grade classroom.





















Throughout this school year, if you have any questions or concerns regarding what is happening in the classroom, do not hesitate to contact me. My contact information is on the school website and I will also list it below. I'm excited to spend this school year with you and your children!

School Phone: (989)-755-1144 (ext. 202)
Cell Phone: (989)-445-0550
Email: jbeery@bethlehemsaginaw.org

No comments:

Post a Comment